Are you noticing yourself being sleepless or not eating much lately? Or you don’t have much energy even for the things you enjoyed doing earlier? If so, these could be signs of depression. Such
The prefrontal cortex, a region of the brain that regulates mood, is the target of TMS therapy for depression. Repetitive TMS (rTMS) is the term for transmitting these pulses repeatedly at regular
People with persistent depressive disorder have long-term depression by name. People who have it say their mood is “always sad” or “down in the dumps.” To qualify for PDD,
As you all are aware that in today’s era, there are hardly any people who are very happy in their lives satisfied with everything they have, and are living a life without any tension and stress.
Mental health is one of the most adverse effects of the COVID-19 outbreak. Most people have witnessed a drastic change in their mood and stress levels during these times of uncertainty. If you or
- Ketamine as a Catalyst for Change: Enhancing Mindfulness and Meditation
- Changing Negative Beliefs with Ketamine
- The Crucial Role of Set and Setting in Ketamine Assisted Therapy
- Celebrating World Mental Health Day: Tips for Nurturing Your Mental Well-being
- Unveiling Ketamine: A Potential Ally in Treating Panic Attacks
No comments to show.