Clinical Psychologist (REGI. RCI)
Priyanka Yadav is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist. She has done her Masters in Clinical Psychology and M.PHIL and Post Graduation Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology and has successfully accomplished multidisciplinary academic pursuits ranging from the fields of Education, Rehabilitation, Clinical Psychology and Applied Behavior Analysis. She has been intensively working in the field of disability, serving the population right from awareness, social inclusion, screening, diagnosis, intervention, advocacy and rehabilitation of children with developmental disorders and emotional instabilities and psychological problems.
Priyanka Yadav is an expert in the field of psychotherapies and deals with mental health problems like Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Career Counselling as well as marital discord, Anger Management, Loneliness, Adjustment, OCD, Relationship Counselling and various other mental health issues as well as other Counselling and guidance for all types of mental, psychological and emotional health related problems.
She is an expert in the Psychological Testing and Assessments from newborn children to Adolescents. She has intensive training in the field of Autism screening, diagnosis as well as intervention. Her specialized areas of interest include Autism, ADHD, Intellectual Disability, Learning Disorders and behavioral issues in Child and Adolescents.
- Psychometric Evaluation
- Life Skill Training
- Child and Adult Psychotherapy
- Career Counselling Classroom Management
- Psychological Training and Workshops Employee Counselling
- Work Life Balance Stress Management Public Relations
- Effective Communication
- Minimum Skill Required Benchmark Emotional Intelligence Training Intervention Planning and Development.
- Psychological Assessments
- Family Counselling
- People Management to Marriage/Marital Counselling
- Child and Adolescent Problems
- Anger Management
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
M. Phil. in Child and Adolescent Psychology, Masters in Clinical Psychology, Post Graduation Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology
Certificates, Awards, & Affiliations
- Certification in Trauma Counselling in Child Abuse & Mental Health Implication
- Certification in National Conference on Positive Psychology by Indian Association of Positive Psychology
- Certification in National Conference on Psychosocial Wellbeing in School
- Certification in Case Studies and Clinical Appraisal Session
Rehabilitation Council of India
Depression, Anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Insomnia, Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder, Alcohol Abuse, Drug Abuse.