People with persistent depressive disorder have long-term depression by name. People who have it say their mood is “always sad” or “down in the dumps.” To qualify for PDD,
- Ketamine as a Catalyst for Change: Enhancing Mindfulness and Meditation
- Changing Negative Beliefs with Ketamine
- The Crucial Role of Set and Setting in Ketamine Assisted Therapy
- Celebrating World Mental Health Day: Tips for Nurturing Your Mental Well-being
- Unveiling Ketamine: A Potential Ally in Treating Panic Attacks
No comments to show.